Who we are
We are Qryo Sverige AB Our website address is: https://qryo.se.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Qryo sverige AB Marketing Register
Here you’ll learn, how we handle your personal information for marketing purposes.
How we handle personal information for marketing purposes
Qryo sverige AB maintains a marketing register for business-to-business marketing purposes. You may contact Qryo sverige AB marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org in all matters related to the register.
The marketing register consists of the information you provide us on our website or by other means. In addition, we collect information from third parties such as
- Alma Talent (Finland)
- Google services
- Mynewsdesk (Sweden)
- Schibsted Media Group (Norway)
- Your interaction with us on social media
- Public website of your organization
The register is used to send you information about Innofactor’s offering and the processing is based on Innofactor’s legitimate interest to do business-to-business marketing. In specific clearly defined cases, such as subscribing to a newsletter or blog, we may also process your data based on your consent.
Our marketing register contains
- Your name and contact information
- Details about your role and employment
- Information about your internet connection, such as IP-addresses
- Your interests related to Innofactor’s offering
- Other freeform information you have provided us
Some of your information may be provided to marketing agencies for the purpose of campaign and event execution. Your information is retained as long as Qryo sverige AB has legitimate interest to market its solutions to your organization.
You have the right to
- Request to see your information
- Request to correct or remove your information
- Request the handling of your information to be frozen due to incorrectness, in case our reason for processing your information is not justified, the information is no longer needed, or you object to profiling or direct marketing
- To exercise your right to object to processing your information, you may send a request to email@example.com, after which we will process your request within reasonable time
- Transfer your information to another data processor
- Launch a complaint with the supervisory authority, in case you believe your rights have been violated
- Withdraw your consent for us to process your information for the delivery of a specific service. This will result in you unsubscribing from the service in question. In such cases we may still continue to process your information based on legitimate interest or deliver you other services, for which we still have your valid consent.
Innofactor’s Data Protection Officer is Peter Lindbom